Welcome to Ibiza Peace of Mind Property Management
Bringing the highest standards to your home and assuring the well being of your property and your peace of mind. Your eyes and ears in renovations, general maintenance and liaise with any work in your house in Ibiza.
Owning a property abroad can cause a lot of insecurities and stress, especially in challenging times when traveling is such a difficult task.
Having a person of trust with the intimate knowledge and the availability to create a tailor made plan for your property can make a huge impact on your life and the results you can achieve.
It is all about having your lovely place ready for your holidays and avoiding last minute stress for you and your family or guests.
What exacty is "Property Management" and why might you need it? Please read more...
Home care and Property Management services in Ibiza for:
- Primary residence or second home.
- Seasonal or yearly
- Special projets
Property Management can do:
- Staff hiring and training
- Inspections and maintenance planning
- Paper work (utility bills, rental license, car papers etc)
- Ensure house has everything it needs (including food stocking, replacements)
- Inventory and house manuals
- Vehicle, boats care
- Key holder service
- Check-in, Check out, guest/owner assistance
- Emergency contact
- Liase with professionals and house staff (cleaning, laundry, gardening, maintenance)
- Lifting the burden on construction (Supervision of any work in the house - additions, renovations or new builds, refurbishment, landscaping)
- Recommendation and liase with rental agencies on behalf of the owner
- Organising publicity material such as photoshoot and home staging
Get in touch and let us know what your needs are and prepare a tailor made proposal.
Dedicated exclusively to high-end Property Management in Ibiza, with 10 years of Property Management experience on Ibiza I personally oversee all your property needs with love, care and discretion. Leave the hard work to me and enjoy your peace of mind.
Do you come to your holiday house and feel there is always something missing or work to do? Whether it is something old or broken, a missing piece of art or furniture, working together with a property manager who is in touch with you and your property and understands your needs can certainly bring amazing results.
Several houses on Ibiza have been robbed recently due to the lack of appropriate security planning. Sleep better by ensuring your home is safe and secure. If anything happens, we are 24 hours a day and available to respond to any emergency at your home on Ibiza.
1. 10 years Ibiza Resident / Lawyer
2. Intimate knowledge of over 150 Villas on Ibiza.
3. X years experience as a ___ at:
4. Insights into “Ibiza Standards” - for rentals
5. Year round quick response access to Ibiza’s most reliable & cost effective service providers including:
6. Precision detailed cost estimates, budgets, project deadlines etc..
7. Impeccable attention to detail.